ANNUAL REPORT CONTENTS
- Company Profile.
- Chairman’s Review.
- Directors’ Report to Share Holders.
- Notice of Meeting.
- Key Operating and Financial Data.
- Statement of Compliance with the code of Corporate Governance.
- Review Report to the Members on Statement of Compliance with Best Practices of
- Code of Corporate Governance.
- Auditors’ Report to the Members.
- Balance Sheet.
- Profit and Loss Account.
- Statement of Changes in Equity.
- Cash Flow Statement.
- Notes to and Forming Part of the Financial Statements.
- Company’s Vision & Mission Statement.
- Pattern of Share Holding.
- Categories of Share Holders.
- Form of Proxy.
Following are the Investor Information of Company
Symbol of the Company assigned by respective Stock Exchange – GTYR
Website links of Stock Exchange where the Company is listed.
Investor Complain Section SECP.
Yasir Ali Quraishi : email@example.com
Khawer Hayat: firstname.lastname@example.org
National Tax No: 0702447-9
Sales tax Registration No: 02-04-4012-002-82
Company Registration No: 0001633
Ahmed & Qazi
Advocates & Legal Consultants
A.F Ferguson & Co.
- Overseas Investor Chamber of Commerce & Industry (OICCI)
- Karachi Chamber of Commerce & Industry (KCCI)
- Landhi Industrial and Trading Estate (LATI);
- Pakistan German Business Forum (PGBF);
- German Pakistan Chamber of Commerce & Industry (GPCCI);
- Pakistan Institute of Corporate Governance (PICG);
- Management Association of Pakistan (MAP); and
NOTICE OF FIFTY- SEVENTH (57th) ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Fifty-Seventh (57th) Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) of The General Tyre & Rubber Company of Pakistan Limited (“Company”) will be held on Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 12:00 Noon at the Beach Luxury Hotel, Lalazar, Karachi, to transact the following business:
Dated: October 6, 2020
By Order of the Board
Yasir Ali Quraishi
ELECTION OF DIRECTORS
NOTICE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that an Extraordinary General Meeting of The General Tyre & Rubber Company of Pakistan Limited will be held at the Beach Luxury Hotel, Lalazar, Karachi on Thursday, 20 August 2020 at 11.00 a.m.
The Board of Directors have recommended Interim Cash Dividend to the shareholders of the Company for the period ended 30 September 2019, the detail is given hereunder:
Interim Cash Dividend:
|Book Closure Date (Final Cash Dividend)|
|Re. 0.50/- per share|
|5th December 2019||11th December 2019|
Dividends per share declared during last six years:
|2019 (I)||2019 (F)||2018||2017||2016||2015|
|Cash Dividend Declared|
Stock Dividend Declared