Skills and experience
Mr. Ahmad Kuli Khan Khattak has served PAF for nearly 21 years during which he achieved different Honours Award Medals then he retired in 1987 as Wing Commander. He is a graduate from Pakistan Air Force and also completed various courses from PAF. His 16 years management experience in the business of Automobile and Textile Sector.
He has also served as a Director on the Board of various Companies like Bibojee Services (Pvt.) Limited, Babri Cotton Mills Limited, Janana De Malucho Textile Mills Limited, Rehman Cotton Mills Limited, Bannu Wollen Mills Limited, Ghandhara Industries Limited, Universal Insurance Co. Limited.
Other directorships and offices
- Ghandhara Nissan Limited (CEO)
- Ghandhara Industries Limited (CEO)
- Bannu Woollen Limited
- Babri Cotton Mills Limited
Board Committee Membership
- Member Audit Committee – The General Tyre & Rubber Company of Pakistan Limited
- Member HR & Remuneration Committee – The General Tyre & Rubber Company of Pakistan Limited